Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's Get It Started

Okay. Bad enough I have to remember to blog, but I have to title each entry, too?!

The last two days, I've been working on my other site, which is the Bayfield Family Tree. That is going to be one hella huge project. I'm still working on the Broke-Bayfields, and the Goth-Bayfields are going to be at least as bad. Won't be finished anytime soon, that's for sure. At least I haven't had any new characters added. No plans to, either.

I haven't done any work on Sims2 movies since Sim Shady (see below!). I had a few projects going, but I scrapped all those to start new ones. Since I filed for divorce, I haven't had the time to put into doing any new projects, so it may be a while. Once things settle down in my personal life, I should be up and running, again. I may be able to squeeze in a quickie-vid, though. Who knows?

I'm slacking in the Ask Joe department, too. I have a few new questions to post, and I will get to that, soon. Soon, soon, soon. It's always "soon", with me.

Ya know, the more I type "soon" the weirder that word looks...

No comments: