Monday, July 2, 2007

Upskirt vs. Accidental Nudity!

Yeah, I'll get to the subject at hand in just a sec. Gotta few boring techie-things to say:

On the progress of going Mac: Progressing well! Still fighting with caps lock, but, hey! I got a virtual machine up and running! I have Windows XP installed, now. Unfortunately, no sp2. My dad has it and will burn me a copy.

Fuck. Probably shouldn't have said that. I might as well admit to using Shareazza. Fuck, again!

Enough with the self-screwing.

I made a few of my glitch-type videos (general sims2 madness!) public on Youtube. I also posted a few video blogs about them. The very first entry has nekkid sims. I am proud to say that I'm a Celebrity! Get Me Out of Here!, a clip showing Shep and Shawn stuck in the shower together, made #3 in the Google Video France search results for "celebrities oops". I'm sad to say that as of this writing, it sits at #4. For some reason that video has also been linked to on some UK Big Brother site (although I never could locate the video). Will someone please explain that to me? How is that even possible? What in the world do my sims have to do with Big Brother? Any info on why Big Brother is so hugely popular there would be appreciated, as well. I haven't watched the UK version, but the US version was a total snoozer.

Shep-in-the-altogether has also been linked to a site which apparently pairs search words up against each other. Or something. I followed the link, and the terms battling it out were "upskirt" and "accidental nudity". Again, I couldn't find the video, there, but I'm assuming my video was on the "accidental nudity" team, which won that day. Glad I could help out. Also interesting (and more than a little unsettling) is the fact that Shep and Shawn were also featured on a site called "last video". In the link was the phrase "big tits". Sorry, no. I'm thinking something is wrong in the linkage....

Oh! New link! You can now catch my showering sims on portaldeayuda.com! Woo hoo!

All that definitely beats out my greatest youtube accomplishment, which was actually verified by yours truly. "Let's Get It Started" was prominently displayed on the profile page of a man on Sugardaddyforme.com. The link is still there on LGIS, but the profile is no longer on SD.com. I guess his wife caught him embedding a Sims2 hiphop video on his page and made him shut it down. Either that or she had a problem with the whole "Married but lookin' to be someone's sugar daddy" thing.

I'd have kicked him to the curb for that embedded video thing, too. Totally.

No comments: