Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Going to EA!

Hey, all

I've been keeping fairly quiet about this since I was first contacted about it last week, and I wanted to wait until I got everything confirmed by EA before going public. It's official, EA's travel agency sent me my flight itinerary this morning: I'm going to EA Jan. 11-17 for a "Custom Content Creator's Camp"! I'll be working on some video stuff for the official site, in preparation for the February release of The Sims 3.

I am unbelievably excited. This is a dream come true for me, and I can't wait to see what video-making will be like in TS3.

I'm not sure what details I'm able to give, as far as what exactly I'll be doing, so I'll err on the side of caution and keep mum, for now. I'll just say I am completely STOKED to have been chosen for this.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years. I know you know how much this trip means to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huge congrats to you! You deserve it, and I hope you have fun. Good luck!

A fan

(One of these days I'll sign up to your forum; I love your videos from YouTube.)

The Quintessential Glamrod said...

Thank you so much. I am having a GREAT time!