Thursday, January 25, 2007

Frustrated!!!

Today has been the most frustrating day ever. Still sick. Then, I got free software from lunarpages for webdesign and other things. Cool stuff. You get it when you sign up for 12 months. I was messing around, uploaded the page (it was named something other than "index.html" and it overwrote my original front page! Luckily I had a back-up from over the summer.

I also lost my links page, so that sucks. I have a copy from back in the summer, as well, but I have to add all my newest stuff on there, now. For now, I've taken that offline until I get all the links I need. Oy.

Also managed to reset my brother's wireless router instead of his modem, so I had little to no connectivity all day, and my brother had to set up the network, again.

That's about all. Not in the mood to write, at the moment, just wanted everyone to know what the heck happened to my site.

No comments: