Friday, January 12, 2007

Ennui

Not a whole lot going on, at the moment. Did a few tweaks here and there on the family tree, that's about it. I've been out most of the day.

I did transfer my old LiveJournal blog to a new one at blogspot.com. Check that out. I have so many gaps to fill in those storylines. Right now I'm putting up random picture threads, just to show some of the things happening in my game. I have another post to add this evening (looks like I'm stuck inside, tonight. Hoo-ray). It's from a few weeks back, before the Bad Mood Thread, actually, but it's an interesting one. And very hard to explain.

Edit:

I just got done putting up that very bizarre thread. It took an entire blog entry just to set it up, another to introduce the characters, and then a four-part story. Whoa. That's a lot of blogging.

No comments: