Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Home Stretch!

Wow, what a long, complicated little Sims 2 music video this is turning out to be! We started production in the last week of July, and here we are, three weeks later, and finally the finish line is in sight.

I am exhausted after Mr. Shy and I pulled YET ANOTHER all-nighter. I have to shoot one more small scene, then the final editing begins, which should take us a couple of days to go over everything. We are both perfectionists, and have been going over every single detail of this video, I've reshot half my stuff, Mr. Shy has had to do a few reshoots...but the video should be out by the end of this week.

And expect a behind-the-scenes look when Mr. Shy and I do a VLog together this September. I've saved a lot of fun stuff, which should embarrass us both. Mwahahahaha.

Stay tuned!

No comments: