Thursday, February 21, 2008

ACuppaJoe Productions

Anyone visiting my site in the last couple of days probably saw a lot of pages being yanked, put back up, redesigned, etc.

Obviously, ACuppaJoe has undergone a pretty drastic makeover. Not only did the name change to ACuppaJoe Productions (to focus more on the videos), but it now has a whole new look. Once I finally got the index page the way I wanted it, I got to work on the rest. CJ Cinema is done. Links...almost done. Still need some formatting. About Me is done. Ask Joe is making me want to pull my hair out. That page is not public, yet.

I'm tired, a bit cranky, and a lot headachy, so, before I finish up the "Ask Joe" page, I'm going to pop a few Excedrin and lie down.

I have to give a shoutout to Sinfully Liz for helping me out with the css!

No comments: