Monday, January 21, 2008

The Return of Cuppa Joe

New forum is up, registration is open, Cuppa Joe is BACK! Membership is by admin approval.

The NEW Cuppa Joe

I am really enjoying the new forum. CJ is back to the way it was when it started. The mood is great, very upbeat and friendly, and the people are as crazy as ever, but in a GOOD way. And it's been hopping!

I have taken on a few more admins to help out until I get the hang of SMF. I have a great team of moderators, as well, who will help keep CJ in the spirit in which it was formed, over two years ago. It's great to see some old faces coming back, and I think everyone feels this is a fresh start for CJ. The heaviness of the old forum is gone. The drama of the past few months has been completely obliterated. It's unbelievably freeing.

We're still getting things shaped up, and I have much more I want to do with the forum (host downloads, for example), and it will be a while before I get everything hammered out. But, so far, so good!

No comments: