Saturday, January 5, 2008

News flash!

It's 7:12 am and I've been awake most of the night. Insomnia sucks!

Just a quick note on a couple of things:

I was notified by a friend, yesterday, that A Sims 2 Christmas won Honorable Mention for December's Movie of the Month at Sims99. I didn't even know I was in the running, so I'm pretty excited about that. Warhawke's Snow White Queen took top honor as Movie of the Month, and deservedly so, and taizhu's Sweet Dreams of Silent Earth also took Honorable Mention. Congrats to Warhawke, and taizhu!

January 6 marks the 2nd anniversary of the A Cuppa Joe forum. Two years, and still going strong. Wow. I never would have thought it would ever have taken off like it did. Thanks to all the great forum members who have made it a place many call "home". And happy birthday, CJ! Here's to at least two more great years!

No comments: