Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And now for something completely different

I spent yesterday assembling a cat tree from Armarkat. It's about a foot and a half taller than I am. That was fun! <---That was sarcasm! Nah, it wasn't too bad. Aside from cat toys that are, in the fine print, "not safe for use as a toy", and a typo in the assembly instructions with one of the bolts on the hiiiiiiiiighest platform...I figgered it out! I iz intellugunt dat wey.

I now have two cats. Cali is adjusting ("little brother syndrome").If you go to my YouTube account and click "date added", you'll see a few videos with Chip, the newest member of my kitteh fambly. He kinda named himself after my beloved siamese-mix, Chip, who passed away in 2006. Chip Jr. is also a siamese mix, and would make his namesake proud.

Edit to correct post: So used to having YouTube links automatically embed on my forum and others, I forgot that I need to actually get the embed code for blogger. Oops!

Edit 2: What is up with Blogger insisting I sign in, repeatedly? That's annoying. Get on that, Blogger, puhleeze.



No comments: