Friday, May 21, 2010

The Sims Community Examiner

Hello, all!

Just a quick one:

I have just accepted the position of The Sims Community Examiner, and need your support to get word out, because I get paid for this! Plus, the exposure is great.

The Sims Community Examiner

Please subscribe! It's free and painless!

I'll be writing as often as I can, now that my first article has been published. I'm aiming for 3-5 articles a week, and will cover all kinds of Sims-related topics, and will talk to some EA contacts to get some good stuff for ya. I'll also be talking about Sims machinima, and interviewing some well-known simmers in the community.

**I would like to thank the two commenters on my last post, who gave me more information than I ever would hopefully need on being "impotent". But, if you suffer from the condition, don't despair! There are medications for it. Good luck to ya!**

1 comment:

BMX photo said...

Hello! how are you?
I hope you gain success all the time.
If you need a BMX wallpaper, you can visit our website.

keep up your good work my friend ^^!