Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back from EA!




Just a quick note: I have so much to tell everyone, so many pictures, videos, the follow-up post from the trip is overwhelming! I am getting ready to do some more traveling, going out of the country on Tuesday, so I am not sure when I'll have everything together. Much of my video was done on a camcorder and the tapes need to be digitized. But I did get some great stuff from the party at the Sofitel hotel our last night there.

I've made many new friends. By the end of the week, it felt like I'd known these folks forever. So nice to meet the people whose custom content I've been using in my game and my videos for years! I have many updates to do on my site links page, now. My wallet is stuffed with business cards from around the world.

It was a great week, and a very busy week. The people at EA were right there with us the whole time, listening to our feedback, taking notes. I have a whole new respect for the people behind the game.

There is already a bunch of information out there about the event. Many sites were out there blogging throughout the event. You can see some great coverage of it on simviponline.

The entire experience was amazing. I feel so honored to have been invited to this event, and I'm looking forward to working with TS3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome, Val! I'm looking forward to hearing more about this and if allowed, what you think of the Sims3. :)

~Blessed3126 (Kim)

The Quintessential Glamrod said...

Well, I'm typing as fast as I can. I am seeing all the other sites getting their info out there, and I'm shamed, LOL.

I think Sims 3 is looking great, and I will definitely be making more videos with it, once it's released. The graphics are gorgeous, the water is amazing. The new customization tools are wonderful, and the sims' personalities, with all the new traits you can blend together, are very cool, and it makes for some pretty funny moments!