Saturday, April 5, 2008

Digg it: Spreading the word for some friends

Just doing my part in getting word out! Be sure to check these guys out. I had a Digg account, but it went 'splodie, and took all my "diggs" as well as the submission I made for "Push". Sorry, Jack! Digg hates me.

I guess I'll just embed the vids, here, since I can't use the Digg link.

This has become one of my favorite Jack Conte originals. When I first heard it, I liked it a lot. Now I find myself listening to it from my YouTube VLog several times a day, and I already know the words by heart. I cannot wait until he makes these new songs available for download. Killer stuff.




This is one I just submitted, then it went *poof*. Jack's first videosong, "Push". Love it. Raw emotion.



ETA April 10, 2008

The latest in the series. This one is wild. Gonna c/p the title, cuz it's long and I'm too lazy to type it all out: Radiohead's Exit Music for a Film matched with a prelude by Chopin, Op. 28, no. 4



And another mondo-talented friend...Daniel Lee. I originally had blogged directly off of the Digg page, but since it gives a seperate blog entry for each one, I thought I'd just keep adding to this one. I'm sure Jack won't mind. ;)

This is Daniel Lee's cover of Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah". I posted some links for dleeoriginals on my links page at acuppajoe.

Check them out! He's got a very smooth sound, and I see some big talent emerging.


No comments: