Friday, April 11, 2008

Spreading the word for a funny guy

I've been a fan of OneManSho's since I saw his "Simpsons Character Impersonations" video months ago. He's doing a series that is so much fun, called "What song is this?". He actually memorizes the song backwards, tapes himself singing it (yes, backwards!), then runs what he just sang forward, revealing the song. All the while using props. It's amazing. I wish I was that coordinated!

Here are the three videos in the series, so far, and the fourth is a thank you video, and he put the link to my and two other YouTube channels up with a special thanks for getting the word out. That is so incredibly awesome of him, and I so appreciate it. So, I'm giving him this entire blog entry! Be sure to check out his YouTube channel.

What Song Is This 1



What Song Is This 2



What Song Is This 3



"A Thanks and A Post-Filming Apartment Tour"

No comments: